1 Blue Wildebeest
1 Black Wildebeest
1 Red Hartebeest
5 Southern Springbuck
2 Common Blesbuck
Total $5 500
7-day hunt, pickup and return to Kimberley airport.
A Kudu male or Waterbuck male can be added for $1 350 each. The animals that are selected for the culling hunt can be female or male.
- Day Fees
- Handling fees – $350 per hunter
- Non-hunter $190 per day
- Min. Tip – $400 per hunter (+/-10%)
- *(n/c – no charge)
Liability – We take all necessary precautions to ensure the safety of our clients. We cannot, however, take responsibility for accidents or illness or expenses arising from accidents or illness while in the care of Mount Carmel Safaris. Hunting is a dangerous sport!
Upgrades are permissible for hunting days, number in the hunting party and other trophies. Traveller’s cheques, US Currency or Personal cheques accepted. $1 000 booking fee required!
Posted rates include:
• Services of a qualified hunter
• All transport during the safari
• Transportation to and from Kimberley Airport
• Trackers, skinners and camp staff
• Accommodation, catering and daily laundry
• Field preparation, skinning, salting of skins and trophies
• Liquor in moderation
Posted rates exclude:
• Aircraft charters
• Hotel accommodation before or after duration of safari
• Hire of rifles or ammunition
• Tips for trackers and staff
• Handling of trophies, disinfection, packaging, insurance, forwarding to taxidermy and work done by taxidermist
• Government Value Added Tax (VAT)
• Hunting Licence
Please enquire via the booking form or by emailing us to confirm the final travel quotation with the agreed price for travel requirements.