Home away from home
The Lodge is run in a traditional luxury safari theme. Designed and built by Andries, it creates a warm African atmosphere which you’ll find nowhere else. The Lodge offers guest suites with en suite bathrooms.
The rooms are equipped with a queen or king sized beds, bedside tables, reading lamps, wardrobes, comfortable chairs, satellite T.V. and air-conditioning giving you that at-home feeling.
Rooms are fully serviced and laundry is done daily to make you feel right at home!
ACTIVITIES ON MOUNT CARMEL
• Early morning or sunset game drives.
• Photographic safaris.
• Bush walks around the famous Boesmansgat which is the 3rd deepest natural sinkhole in the world. Here you can do some sightseeing, swim in the hole, braai or just have a drink while enjoying the peace of nature.
• Visit the Wonderwerk Caves, the oldest cave occupied by man, not far from us. Here you can do some sightseeing around the ancient Bushman paintings.
• View leisurely at least 20 different antelope species like buffaloes and rhinos.
• You can go on long relaxing hikes through the bush and enjoy the peace of nature while spotting some wildlife.
• Lazy afternoons at the pool in a tranquil setting.
• After your hunting experience, you’ll be taken on your last adventure in South Africa with us, to the Big Hole in Kimberley renowned for the diamond rush and mining.