You will be collected from the Kimberley Airport and driven 175 km / 110 miles to MOUNT CARMEL SAFARIS LODGE. Here you will spend the next 3 days enjoying…
• Comfortable air-conditioned en-suite facilities.
• Early morning or sunset game drives.
• View at least over 20 different antelope species, buffalo, rhino, giraffe can be arranged as a add-on tour.
• Bush walks around the famous Boesmansgat.
• Visit the Wonderwork Caves – the oldest cave occupied by man – view ancient Bushman Paintings.
• Lazy afternoons at the pool in a tranquil setting.
We travel 660 km / 415 miles to our next destination which is the
KALAHARI REST CAMP in Kang. Here you will enjoy the …
• Luxury accommodation in rustic chalets.
• Sparkling pool overlooking a watering hole where antelope
gather at sunset.
• Bonfire and “braai”
The next leg of our trip is a 550 km / 345 miles drive to Maun where you will stay in chalets or the campsite at ISLAND SAFARIS LODGE.
• Enjoy the Mokoro trip into the Okavango.
• An optional day trip by boat up the river into the Okavango Delta if the river is flowing (± $190 pp).
• Variety of bird and game life to see where your Elephant and Hippo feature most.
• Restaurant and bar overlooking the swimming pool and river.
Our journey continues 254 km / 116 miles to MOREMI GAME RESERVE (OPTIONAL, DEPENDS ON THE FLOODING) which is situated in the heart of the Okavango Delta.
• Here you will see a diversity and numbers of animals and birds.
• Crossing over a Mopane pole bridge at Third Bridge we arrive at a comfortable campsite with Meru-tents.
• There is a good network of loops and tracks around Savuti that take you into the hills or down to the Savuti Marsh where you will see large variety of antelope and buffalo, rhino, elephant, cheetah, wild dogs, leopard and lion.
• Comfortable en-suite tents or campsite.
• Restaurant and bar overlooking the river.
We continue 240 km / 150 miles to CHOBE SAFARIS LODGE in Kasane on the banks of the Chobe River.
*It shares a border with Chobe National Park and is the meeting point of four African countries: Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe and Zambia.
• Luxury 4-star accommodation with a restaurant, bar and spa and campsite.
• Sunset game cruise and game drives (at own cost).
• An abundance and concentration of wildlife like Nile crocodiles, hippos, elephants, hyenas, lions and a variety of bird life such as African fish eagles.
Our final destination is the VICTORIA FALLS.
• The luxury rooms overlook a man-made water feature creating the impression of being on a lake (optional), but we usually stay at campsite.
• At own expense you can enjoy the food courts, bars, shops, spa and beauty parlour.
• Local tours and activities including a visit to Victoria Falls and Rainforest, bungee jumping, white river rafting, elephant back ride, lion walks etc. (optional extras at own expense)
Takes us to our final day with transfer to Victoria Falls International Airport en route to Oliver Tambo Airport Johannesburg, otherwise day 17 and 18 will be a road trip back to Johannesburg.
Prices: For 4 people (sharing) $4200 pp, 3x$5000 pp, 2x$6500 pp,6x $3700 pp
Please enquire via the booking form or by emailing us to confirm the final travel quotation with the agreed price for travel requirements.