Discover the wonders of the Northern Cape Province, Botswana and Zimbabwe
- Privately hosted safaris at affordable prices » Memorable wildlife experiences » Superb photographic opportunities » Traditional African cuisine » An unforgettable African adventure
You will be collected from the Kimberley Airport and driven 175 kms / 110 miles to
MOUNT CARMEL SAFARI LODGE. Here you will spend the next 3 days enjoying …
- Home-away-from-home welcome.
- Comfortable air-conditioned en-suite facilities.
- Early morning or sunset game drives.
- View at leisure at least 20 different antelope species, buffalo and rhino.
- Bush walks around the famous Boesmansgat.
- Visit the Wonderwerk Caves (the oldest cave occupied by man)
- View ancient Bushman Paintings.
- Lazy afternoons at the pool in a tranquil setting.
- Sumptuous dinner fire-side al fresco or candlelit indoors.